My solutions to hackerrank practice problems in golang with explantions.
I used to do competitive programming in my college days and from there on moved to web development. It’s been a long time since I looked back and I think it’s high time I should start coding again. I also started learning Golang recently, so I think it would be better to practice it on some code snippets online and test it for time and space complexity along the way.
Choosing a platform
Now that the task is decided, it is time to choose a platform. There are many options out there. Some famous ones are hackerrank, hackerearth, codechef, codeforces, topcoder etc. I chose to go with hackerrank to start with. I have used all of these platforms before and hackerrank provides some basic questions for warmup and all, so yeah, will start from hackerrank. As I had no prior knowledge of Golang I wanted to go with a platform where I could start from very basic.
I would be posting solutions to all the questions that I solve as blog posts here explaining the approach I took, what problems I faced and so on. The solutions would be in Golang because that is the language I am trying to learn here.
Stay tuned and see you later :)
- Hackerrank | Solution of Migratory Birds in Golang
- Hackerrank | Solution of Divisible Sum Pairs in Golang
- From The AGC to Smartphones and Beyond
- Hackerrank | Solution of Birthday Chocolate in Golang
- Hackerrank | Solution of Breaking the Records in Golang
- Hackerrank | Solution of Between Two Sets in Golang
- New Mornings New Subscribers
- They Can Smell What You are Cooking
- Hackerrank | Solution of Apple and Orange in Golang
- PUBG: A New Gaming Sensation